Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sorry

Sorry that i love you
sorry that i care
sorry that iv taken us for granted
and the love we share.

Sorry for the heartache
sorry for the pain
sorry for what you gave
if i didnt give back the same

Sorry for the waiting
sorry to waste your time
sorry if im not worth it
you dont have to be mine

Sorry for mistaking
something i thought was true
sorry if you dont understand
why i do the things i do

Sorry for my feelings
if they're not enough
sorry if we cannot work
through all of this stuff

Sorry if you cant fit me
into your life
sorry if all i do
is cause us to fight

Sorry if im cramping your style
or getting in your way
sorry if i dont say the things
you want me to say

Sorry if i dont measure up
to what you want me to be
sorry if i cant be enough
to make you just want me

Sorry for apologizing
but i dont know what to do
sorry if my only dreams
consist of me and you

-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment